Parasite 1 Parasite 1

Its good

I think its really good, but to difficult. I didn't like the way that if I died after I activated the teleporter I had to go all the way back and do the bit with the colours again.

DeathClam responds:

Okay, I'll try to work on that in the next one, either with more savepoints or a difficulty toggle.

Zelda MC Scene Creator SE Zelda MC Scene Creator SE

Cool

That was cool, i didn't find any secrets but I wasn't really looking for them, good job.

aigamerDS responds:

Yeah, I spend heck for making this and I finally did. You should make your own flash too!

Quad DressUpp Quad DressUpp

Cool

That was really, really cool, the only problem I had was that some of the items wouldn't line up properly with his arms so there was a gap, other than that it was great.

MarcyVF responds:

thanks 4 reviewing ! I will try 2 fix it :)

mouse game tutorial mouse game tutorial

Very Good

This is a brief, but very good tutorial and I liked it.

yodd responds:

Thanks for your review, sir. this is not my best. for a better tutorial check out "all around tutorial".

Year of the Snake Year of the Snake

Needs that something extra

Its good, but it needs something extra like powerups and obstacles to jump over. The way the camera moves with the player is great, It took me a while to line the guy up with the monsters but other than that it is an original piece of work.

Street skateboarding Street skateboarding

Good Concept

The game has a good concept, but to advance further you should include a wider area, with more objects, the game is very difficult to understand and there are no rails to grind on.
This could be developed into a good game.

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

Great Unique Game

This game is original and addictive, and easy to get to grips with.
I gave graphics a 7, mainly due to the lack of sprites. Style I gave a 9 because it was unique and fast paced. Violence was a 3 because the only really violent game was the zombie game. Overall I gave an eight, I think this is one of the best games on Newgrounds!